Current trail status:
SKATE TRAIL IS CLOSED FOR THIS COMING WEEKEND (March 10-11-12). Please refer to FB - Twitter - and the website for further updates. Thank you.
Discovery Harbour is getting ready to kick off Ontario’s 150th celebrations this winter! Lace up your skates and experience the magic of skating along our unique 1.5 km Skate Trail.
The historic site will come alive with amazing live out-door entertainment; fireworks ; ice-sculptures; chain saw demos; face-painting; fire juggling; and more! Meet children’s look-a-like characters from Frozen, Minions and Paw Patrol.
Admission: $8.00 per person Children 5 and under are FREE
*Fireworks are offered every Friday night (weather permitting)
• Service animals only permitted
• Visitors are encouraged to bring their own skates and helmets to use on the trail. We encourage the use of helmets for all of our visitors.
• Helmets will be required for individuals under 11 years of age.
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Visitors must be prepared to Sign a “Waiver” in order to be permitted to use the skate trail. Waivers will be available at Discovery Harbour main entrance – Bayfield’s Charthouse.
• Limited skates, helmets will be available at no cost. Skate assist devices are available for children 3 – 7 years of age. Reservations will not be accepted.
• Scooters will not be permitted on the skate trail.
• Plastic sleighs ONLY WILL BE permitted for use with small children.
• Stollers permitted. Parents or guardians must be on skates to pull sleighs.
FOR LATEST UPDATES ON THE DISCOVERY HARBOUR SKATE TRAIL PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK and TWITTER FEEDS
The characters that we offer are NOT name brand copyrighted characters. Any resemblance to nationally known copyrighted characters is strictly incidental and unintentional. We will only accept bookings from individuals who are aware that we do not represent any licensed birthday party character, nor represent them by their licensed name.